Memories

Blue Butterfly
Memories... 
When things change in our personal life, we think about the past. How things were, how we were. But the present remains how it is. 
Memories make you the person you are. So we should not forget to do the same with the characters. 
Yes, we have already talked about that, but once again, that's something very important. Sometimes you don't remember something about you went through. But then these momentos happen to you in the presente, and somehow you remember things. That also happen with characters.
When I am writing, or just looking around and living my life, what I see, it makes pop visions of moments of the life of characters. In one second you are being you, in the other you are a writer, looking at details, understanding something that you didn't understand. It's like a curtain, that suddently is open. Just like that. 
For example, in the other day I was walking home and I saw this beautiful Blue Butterfly in a flower. First I was "wow, I never saw a blue one". Then it hit me. That's the signal when a witch is about to be discovered.
The thunder a month ago (see Story), made me see another story. 
These two things made me start to create a story (see Dee and Guardian).

But it's the feeling of living - and that includes the good things and the bads -, that aloud me to be a better writer and, most important, a better person. 

So, during the weekend go out and do something that you usually don't. Be yourself and later, a writer. 

Comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes!
    There's so much beauty and so much writing material in every day life. <3

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts