Dee

I have been late to publish here.
I am not going to justify myself because there will be thousands of times that I will do it.  The truth is there are things that capture my attention. So much, that I enjoy it while it's happening - as you should -, and I am not going to runaway from that to write right away.
I am the main character of my life - for the best and worse.
But today, I will talk about Dee. An amazing human being. 
During the day she's a secretary, answering calls and doing appointments. Such an ordinary life. 
Every single day she wakes up at 7am. Drinks a large cappucino. And f*** it, a croissant.
The she gets dressed and leave the house, forgetting - on purpose - of her phone. 
At 8am she will be at work.
By 6pm she will enter in her car and drive for another hour just to relax before coming home. 
That's the ordinary. 
But at night she will go to her basement and study: parapsychology. 
She is so curious, but she doesn't want to cross the line. She know if she does it, there wouldn't be turning back.

Maybe she is only a curious person.
Maybe she is a soldier that fight the darkness.
Maybe she is gifted and her power it's only asleep. 
Maybe...



Mind

Comments

Popular Posts