She asks

I couldn't keep up with her rules. 
I miss my smile

One day, I would be tortured because I didn't answer. 

In the next day, I would be beaten because I did. 
Yesterday I make dinner and it was delicious! I was really proud. And I smiled. 
She thought I was making fun of her. 
She treated me like trash. 
Today I have to clean her trash, cook her food, save her money while she drinks the nth beer, eats her kids breakfast and wastes her money. Money that I earn, neverthless, her money. 
I would be fine cooking and working, but not when she treated me like the empty bottles aroud the floor - totally empty and worthless. 
And I miss my smile. 
I miss spend time with my siblings just having fun. 
But I don't remember fun. 
I don't remember how to smile without fear. 
I don't remember to be happy.
I don't remember who I am. 
And I am broken. 
And I don't know how to be less broken. 
I need help. 
But I don't know how to ask. 
No one cares.
And bit by bit, I am still broken, but in smaller pieces. 
I don't remember, but I miss my smile. 

Comments

Popular Posts