Why I Write

Hi! 

I am Ursa, and I have been writing since I'm a teen. I wasn't a great student and I never liked school - honestly, I was there because I had to -, and writing started because it was how I escape. My worst subject was portuguese - my mother language -, and till the end of my school years kept that way - yes! even in college. And, even in college was a amazing way to escape from those subjects that I didn't care about. 
Of course, writing was also how I manage my worst moments, specially when I wanted to punch somebody in the face... - yap, that's me! But instead of be violent, I write (see #17 and #21). Sometimes it's actually something that could turns out to be a story, sometimes it's just to, well, kill, and be a nice person to the rest of the world - as I usually am. 
No matter what, been a Writer was my career choice. No, it's not my income, but it will be someday. Nowadays I have been working in several jobs - and I love them all. Actually, having several jobs allow me to research for different characters - thank God. If I didn't have these jobs, I would be absolutely mad. Facing blocks in writing would be nuts. So, be busy helps me to write and what work for you is the best (see #12).


Ursa
Writer

Comments

Popular Posts