The Killing #2

Believe me, I am nice. Very nice.
When I was a teen I was worse. 
But today... 
I had this client... Gosh. Okay. Just let's do it and then I can keep doing my job and be nice - as I usually am.

His grey hair was desapearing. Like is life.
His dark eyes were vast. Just like a desert.
His hands were wrinkle. Just like a plastic bag with his dead body inside. 
In the crime scene there wasn't a single clue to discover his identity. 
The forensics look at the cadaver. There wasn't a single clue to understand how he was killed.
Maybe poison. Maybe an heart attack. Maybe Death kissed him. 
There wasn't a smile in his lips. There wasn't rage on his features. 
He was a person without soul. 
Soulless. 



I am actually better after that one. Remember:



Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts