The Killing #1

I think it's time to talk about the killing...
In my first time, I had help from my closest friends. So we did it. We killed a teacher and some colleagues. 
Easy! In writing.
It's something natural to do. There are people that do exercise to calm down; or yoga; or playing music.
For me - and so many like me -, it's writing that has that effect. And, sometimes, we kill the ones that were unfair, stupid or that hurt us. 
So... my very first kill: a teacher.
I don't have to justify myself. But this teacher said that she loved students and kids - outside class... - inside, everyone was stupid - except the wealthy ones -, and dumbs, and in the future we would be nothing because our stupidness. 
And because of her, plenty of us had a hard time to find out what we were capable to do something amazing with our lives. She were the one that crushed our hopes. 
No matter what we are in our present lives, it wasn't because of her. She was also the one that told me that I had no talent to imagine more than reality.
A few years later, when I found that I liked to write - also to "travel" from school -, she died. 
Well, she is very alive, but she was the first one to die. And let me tell you the truth: she died in a very ordinary way - but I am getting better!
She actually died in a car accident. First, she hit a wall, then she was projeted from the front window of the car hiting the same wall, and then a truck finish her.
Karma is a bitch. She destroyed kids hope... who does that? (to many people unfortunaly)
And maybe she was right: I had no imagination... What an ordinary way to die...


Ursa
Wandering Author

Comments

Popular Posts