Story Sketch

Last night I had a dream - weird as they always are, of course.


A few months ago I was in Amesterdam, Netherlands and I visited  The Anne Frank House. Amazing tour and eery. It is so well design the tour, that you can actually feel what Anne and her family went through. The house has audio and visual efects - audio it's narrating as if it was Anne speaking to us (it's parts of her diary). That's a narrative! Honestly. 

What has that to do with my dream? 
In my dream I was in Anne Frank House. Or at least it was based on it. The architecture was similar, but what matters was the fact that I was listening to voices - of people that already died -, and I needed to be quiet and don't make any loud sound. There was also a secret door. A door that leads to where I was hiden. In that house I saw ghosts. They were actually friendly. 
Then, when I was able to finally leave the house, in the closest bridge was a woman that explain that what I was seeing was my gift that my ancestors gave me. They were witches, and I was becoming one. 



Story Sketch

Remember Dee? The storm and the Angel - like Diana sugested on coments? 
It will be some sort of what she said. However, the young man is witch but it will have a role of an angel (but he is not angelic, or is he...? - I will think about it).
But imagine:

Dee is a young witch, but she doesn't know that. Her parents were witches too, but decide to be doctors, instead of witches fighting dark forces. They just want to be normal and have an ordinary life, doing what they love: saving people. 
They are a rock in Dee's life. Not only a model, but a reference to how she wants to live: have passion to others and to herself. 
She is 16 years-old and, in the day of the storm her power is triggered by the storm and the energy that provides.

The guardian angel is a Witch too, however he has been a Witch for longer. His magic was triggered when he was thirteen. He doesn't have a name yet, but what matters is that he is completly focus on protecting others. He want to be a teacher in their special school. But he has visions of the future. And what he sees from Dee scares him. He has to protect her no matter what. No matter if she will change his life and others in school, or if she will put in danger his reputation.

Comments

Popular Posts