About The Killing



We have to talk about it, don't we?
Yes, my writing is super dramatic. The thing is: when you write such a little piece to engage the reader, I frequently write things that keep them fixed - at least it's what I try to do - in my writing. I always start with a violent or weird scene and then I develp the story. Meaning that I have to write more calm scenes, but important, where details matter. That's what I am missing. In romantic scenes, God, I am awful at that - maybe because I am not a romantic person myself. However, I know that I cannot forget that writers are cameleons. That said, I have been reading Nora Roberts. I have learn a few things - thanks Nora! -, but it isn't still my right format to write. 
I have to find myself and, in the meanwhile, I will continue to be myself. Yes, killing people. Characters based on people that I know or just characters that I made up. Anyway, The Killing will continue (see #17 and #21)

Ursa


Comments

Popular Posts