About Posting

Hi guys.
I thought I would never repeat the lack of posts. But here I am, talking about it. Why? Well, the truth is - as you may notice - in the last weeks I am not writing as I promised. Why? Between brake ups and jobs - a new job, actually -, travelling and dealing with myself - because I am crazy enough -, I didn't write as much as I wanted to. And... because of it, the blog had some posts in days and then I desapeared again...
I am sorry about that. And I know, I could just don't tell you anything, but my personal life always changes the way I write. 
And no. I won't kill another ex - maybe later! And no, the ex I have killed as nothing to do with my life right now.

(If you don't know what I am talking about read the last entrance of The Killing! Hope you like it!)


But yet, I stopped writing every day... 
Now on, I will come back! So... Hope you are still with me! 

In the next days I will write about my trip to Madeira, Portugal and some stories that came after it. Also, you will also read sketches based on singular details about Madeira and my new job - I am still at my experience week. And maybe I will post about my several jobs, most likely about Babysitting - because kids are great material for writing - at least in my point of view. So... For today, this will be it... 

Good night guys (it's almost midnight in Portugal and kids get up early)

Comments

Popular Posts