Volunteering #1

Hi! 
I owe you an explanation to not writing so much as before. 
Not only I am tired of those days that it seem that never end, but also because I am volunteer at the Festival of Light - Lumina in Cascais, Portugal. 
It's my third year doing it. But it's the first time I am Artist Assistent. And I am loving it! Not only because it's new, but because artist is amazing - honestly. She is the best. 
Right now it's past one am and I am writing to you, because I think you deserve to know why my post are shorter and sometimes not existent... 
Lumina is the reason! 
Joking! I didn't realise how tired I would be. That's the truth. 
As I said, it's being amazing, but also hard working.
If you are in Portugal come to watch the Festival. It's all around Cascais and it has all to do with light. There are several artists from all over the world. And their art is so different. That's why I love it. You watch an illusion after other. 
(right now, I am just watching my bed... so... If not, come to the Festival)



PS

I am really, really tired. Sorry. After the weekend I will be more regular! Have fun guys!

Comments

Popular Posts