Reading Romances

I read so many romances in the past weeks that I am tired - not really, but it is to romantic. 
Nora Roberts
What writer have I been reading? Well... Nora Roberts. After a few books you already know that everything is going to be OK. What doesn't happen in my books - well, at least sometimes. 
But the truth is that now I've read over than fourty books written by her. I get it, how she is a best seller writer, however... it's not my type of writing. But then... romances are not my type, as you can imagine by my posts.
But that doesn't change the fact that I can learn with Roberts, of course not. I am just saying that is taking to long... I will continue to improve the romance in my book - I really have to -, so, it's very likely that in a few days, I will have a sketch - another one -, of a romantic scene. 
If you didn't read the other scene see Romantic Scene...?
And don't forget to comment your thoughts about it... Help me improve it.

Which writers do you think would help me writing better these kind of scenes? 


Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts