Living Characters #1

These summer parties... Nossa! There is a man that for me it's a living character. Specially when he is drunk!
Usually I see him at my work, as a client, and he is nice and funny. But during weekend, specially on Summer, he is an amazing dancer, with a twist: always with a glass of beer in his head. And guys, this man doesn't let it fall! Not even a single drop. That what surprised me. I let everything fall when I am sober, imagine drunk! 
And this is also an old man. Maybe in is 70', small - he is smaller than me, and I am considered small, so imagine. He should be around his 150cm, not much more than that and bold. Next time I will try to record him. 

In the end of the post is the link to a video of a man dancing like the one I described. However, the one that I met, dance even more, alone and with girls, and he has some moves! Sometimes he is almost in the floor, still dancing, and the beer all there. He drinks a little bit, and then continues. Just watching!



Ursa





Comments

Popular Posts