Giovanna

disappearing



Giovanna is the one that is going to kill all my main characters of WWR2.
Remember What if?. That's an exercise that you to make stories interesting. Usually, in my case, I do it especially if I am with a blank page and I don't know what to do with the rest of the story. So, in the last time I did it, one What If? was: what if all main characters died? 
And, Giovanna was the answer. 

Gio (yes, I am always finding short names to characters, I know, I know) is also a gifted person, she has the hability to understand when people is lying.
Now you are laughing, but everyone has a gifted and it's up to you to use it. It doesn't matter if is painting, taking care of people, heal, protect, fight, telekinesis, making fire with your mind. It doesn't matter. All gifts are important! You also have your own. Maybe is underdeveloped. So improve it and make yourself special. I know that you already are. Do you know how special you are?

So yeap, she knows when people is lying. And she also come from a mob family. She is the oldest of three siblings and her father trust her with his life. She is the number two, always. She is not like most girls. She loves her family and does everything to protect them, even killing people, and she likes the sensation of having a life in her hands, if her victims survive or not. At nineteen, she is feared and she is just beginning her career. 

Maybe now you understand how she is going to kill Alma, Leonor and Diana. The truth is, she is only going to touch Alma. But because of the connection of the three - that I will not explain, obviously -, all them will suffer. 

There are people that will use their gift to the wrong reasons. Giovanna believes she is protecting her family, and the truth: she is. 
Alma is trying to change her, but she doesn't want to, because there's nothing wrong when you are protecting others, right? 

I really like Giovanna - like most of my characters -, she is the other side of the human kind. And she is going to make Alma understand that there are people that don't want to be saved. How she learns it's to much? Maybe. But common... If you follow my posts, you know how I am. 


Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts