F*** The Blank Page

It happened. Maybe it's Karma. I talked about The Blank Page earlier and how to go over it. Now, it's me, and let me tell you, it's annoying! Going back and back or open the journal and read what I have written. The thing is: I can't start to write other thing then WWR2. I have to finish it... 
So, I read the journal and took some ideias. Great (I am being sarcastic - why? Because one of my favourite characters is going to die)


I know, I am super dramatic. But that one makes all sense. And there is a theme I want to explore. But still... why my favourite character?  Well, happy endings are kinda boring... and will have more impact instead of another character. This one will have impact on main characters and will change there vision of death and their new world. "The Good always win" - not true. And no one is safe... 

But the f****** blank page is still there. Waiting. 

Then I thought about the exercise What If? (see What If?)
But nothing came out... 
What if... 
What if...
What if...
What if the enemy died? Instantly? What would happen to the story? Will the reader be bored as hell? 
What if Flora protects Blake, but no matter what tried to fight him? Was she able to kill Alma? 
What if Flora falls in love for someone of the Good side? 
What if Flora becomes more and more possessive and tried to kill everyone that fights with her?
What if Devlin is the third - fourth actually - book? Will Alma allow it? 
What if Leonor quits everything?
Will Dominik and Theo finally tell the truth about William Odracir (see William Odracir)?
Will Maria come back? Or did she already done it? If so, who is she?
What will Blake do when Giovanna tries to kill the one he loves?
What is Marco doing in the story? Is he that important? (I have to write about him)
Samuel and Ivo... That was an open ending... What was the connection between Diana and Ivo and Samuel? (I have to write that better in the first book. The editor didn't say anything, so, I guess I will do it)
Should I touch a little more in the first one? I guess so...

Who would guess that a book would be so hard to write? 
(Actually is very easy - if you don't want to bother with what matters. I want a great book so, yes, maybe it will take longer than I expected, but will be great. And if not, well, I have time to improve)

And will all of this, I am inspired. Bye. I have to kill someone. F***!

Comments

Popular Posts