A sketch of what could be



My name is Alex Vidal. 
And this is my life. At least until I runaway. 
If it was only me, I already had done it. But I have siblings. And even though my parents are awful, they are the greatest kids out there. 
So I will earn enough money to give them a better life. Life that they could expend as they want to. They will have the opportunities that I didn't have. They will be happy and not worry about getting money to have a proper lunch or worry about if their parents waste to much on cigarrets and boose. And, for last, don't be the punching bag that I am. I am not angry because of it. Me being the punching bag means that they aren't. And I am happy with that. They already have seen enough for their life. 
Earn money; pretending that I go to school; be the punching bag; fix the van to sleep in it and get a good plan to runaway are the priorities. Because, that way, my parents wouldn't be districtful if their ordinary life. 
That's me Alex Vidal. 
And my parents will go to prison because what they done. I just don't know how. Yet. 



(see my previous story by clicking here)

Comments

Popular Posts