Dream

Dream


I had the weirdest dream... It was like a nightmare and it's still popping in my mind and the feeling isn't great.
Ok. Ok. Let's put down  what I remember:

My sister and I were at a open field. The was dust everywhere. And then... there was this voice coming from the earth. Well, that's not the exact word... It was like there was a walkman underground. I don't remember the words, but it was important. And we had to find it.
So we dig. With our bare hands.
And then we found something that none of us wanted: a single box. It was open with plenty of cloth. And we knew... we knew that ir was a body under that. The box was so little, so imagine how tiny it was the body.
I looked away, but my sister kept looking at the grave. And I knew what she was going to do next. Because she is a nurse, she had to make sure that it wasn't alive.

It ended like that.
It was a nightmare, that's for sure, but forget the part that happen with me and that I was one of the persons that was there.
What were two sisters doing at nowhere searching for something and listening to voices coming from underground?
Why was the walkman working?
What were the voices saying?
Why did they have to dig?


Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts