Wind Without Return

Wind


I am such a girl! Jesus!
Last weekend I was at this amazing place and I started to have visions of Alma; Leo and Diana and I was so absorved by that that if I had something to write on, I would write a chapter.
That's not a problem.
The problem is that those visions are part of the story that I have at the publisher. But that's not all. I also said that I would start "The Mansion". But now... I don't know exactly. Probably not. Because I have the first part of the story at the publisher I think the right thing to do is continue that same story. I don't need unfinished stories. I have enough of those in my laptop. 
So... because of that, "The Mansion" will wait a little longer. It waits ten yearsm I think it could wait a little more. 

(God... I am old... Ten years?!)

About the story:

Wind Without Return (or Vento Sem Retorno in portuguese - my mother language) is about three girls:
Alma just moved to a new town and doesn't feel fit in, She knows that there is a piece missing in her life.
Leonor (or Leo) also moved to the same town as Alma, but instead of feeling out of place like her colleague, she feels that she is finally home, in a place where she could start her own life and where she doesn't have to run away from some danger that she creates. 
Diana has the perfect life. However, that's just an act to keep the appereances that her parents built. She's the model to everybody, but the dark lives under her skin. At least until the arrival of Leo and Alma. 
The three are part of a world that they couldn't imagine: full of secrets, gifts and war. And the three must start the end of it. 


Obviously I am not great at summarise the story - but I also can't tell you everything. 
Maube one of these days I will publish here one of the chapters of the book (or parts of it).


Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts