Sketch #21


@dintamm_ursa
Blackbloods are one of the most powerful breed of Witches. However, they are also the most violent. 
I came to the island to learn with them, but I don't know if I would be here for long. I knew before coming here how violent they were, but watching it in first hand, completely forbidden to stop them, it's wrong. What they do with their own family is oustrageous.
Since a young age they are train to push their limits, physical and mentally. 
Every time they decided, the punishments were also physical and mentally brutal. 
Those were facts what I have known in my entire life. 
Watching them punishing a Witch that left before was humanly impossible to see and not look away. 
I saw all preparations when they were getting ready for The Walk of Shame. Not only she had to run for miles, but also hearing what people think of her. 
I didn't know who were her parents, but I knew that they would also get punished, if she couldn't bear all punishments. 
Would she do it without complaining? 
I don't believe it. 

Comments

Popular Posts