What If? #2

@dintamm_ursa
In Dee's Story, what if...?


What if Caleb takes too longer to protect Dee?
What if Trinity is the good guy? But then, what's the story between Trin, Lidia and Vincent? It was a trio...? I don't like that, thinking that Trin and Lidia are no longer friends because of a guy. I mean, it's fine, but too cliché - even for me. So... What happened? 
What if Dee's best friend - Blaine - supports her? And not leave her? Should I make another character, like a boyfriend? If so... What happens to him? Why is not in the picture anymore?
What if the boyfriend is the bad guy? If so, what would that change in the story? 
What if... the boyfriend is not human? Just like Dee. 
What if he is a vampire? (I guess not. I don't like that) Maybe a parka? - and why did I chose that word?
What if... 

Comments

Popular Posts