Thoughts #1

@dintamm_ursa


You know when we are at a crossroad, and you have to choose you path? A path that would change everything in your life? 
When I am creating stories I cross a lot of those. But I am almost sure about what is going to happen if I chose this path or that. However, there are so many things that I don't know about that roads... 
I chose to kill all my main characters, and that was an hard call, but, of course, they will live, how... well, that I can't tell you. But how changes. Alma is saved in one way, then Leo, and finally Diana. They aren't together, but the bond they have, connects them, and, somehow (again, I can't tell you) they all are saved. 
Then, as you read from yesterday post, Diana is reading a diary. The diary of Aislinn, that will explain why things are how they are and, it's the connection for the third book - yes! I am sure that will be a third book. 
But not only it's an open door to continue the series, but also to explain the world of Wind Without Return, also why did I chose this title. 
Thoughts... Just that... But I need to think, or should I go with the flow? I don't like that option, because doing that, I'm scared to became to obvious... And clichés are fine, but not too much, you know? Clichés are amazing to connect character to readers, but I want something different from everything else...
And then, I need to finish rewriting the first book (until the end of this month - that's my deadline), then send it to a new editor, because I don't have answers and I know that this one answer in a short amount of time... Maybe it's not big enough, but I have to start somewhere. And also, I am not a big writer (because I am a small person - just joking, but I am small), I still an amateur. I don't know what I am saying - no, I am not in that time of the month!

These are just thoughts... Sometimes will be just this, me, putting out there what I am thinking in. Maybe it's confusing, but common, that's me guys! You should know me by now.


Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts