Sketch #17

dintamm_ursa

What do you prefer? 

To know that every day dies twenty eight thousand and eight hundrer kids?
Or that in each three seconds a child dies?

Three seconds... 
That means that in every breath you take, a child dies. 

I am breathing, and kids are dying. 

Is it worth it? 

Would my breath kill somebody else?

They say that it doesn't. 

But then... I touch children and I see their death. 
Always.

Most of the times, they are old. But others... I see that they just have days to live. Probably because I touch them. 

But I can't escape. It looks like they follow me, and they find reasons to hug, or share a kiss, or play.

It's an unending path. 

And I breath instead of them. 

It's a waste of time trying to escape. But I run. I can't stop running. Because if I stop trying, I would fade.

Comments

Popular Posts