Sketch #14

"Do you feel safe?", she asked. 
How could he answer with the truth without scare her? 
"You don't need to answer", she ecoed in his mind. 
"Devlin...", he started,"It's not a simple answer"
"How", she asked still in his head. 
"When I am alone, I know that I would be caple of protect me, even to protect others. When I am with (-) I know we are capable to protect each other. When it's to protect you, I'm not sure. You shouldn't be in the middle of this. No matter what", he said before she could interrupt him, "What I am trying to say is that it's so much more complicated than just black and white. There are so many innocents in the middle"
"You can't save them all", she told him, giving hand with him. 
"I can't stop trying"
@dintamm_ursa
"I know. And she also knows", Devlin said pointing to (-) fighting in the walls of the Castle. 
(-) love to see (-) fighting. She was creative in her moves. And when hit she had the most creative mouth. 
He couldn't stop smiling. That was his partner, fighting with parvulli. She didn't even slow down her moves when they were tired. He was so proud.
"Do you think she likes me?", Devlin asked.
"She does. You don't believe that?"
"I do... But... What would people say when they see me with you and her?"
"We are family"
For him it was enough. But not for her. 
Devlin watch the fight once again. 
She wanted them to be her parents... She knew (-) would accepted. But what about the young adult fighting in the Castle?


Comments

Popular Posts