About all Sketches

@dintamm_ursa
I have been written plenty of Sketches. There are two reasons why I am doing it.
First, because Sketches have more views, and I apreciate thar, even though there aren't comments as I would like. After all, it´s a way to improve what I had written.
Second, and most important, I am rewriting Wind Without Return, while organizing Forest's Mirror. So, writing sketches it's how I am improving chapters. But as you could tell, I've been hidden some details, such as names or locations and, most annoying, finishing the post in the moment things get interesting... Sorry! I can't tell you everything. Some day, you have to buy the book. 
To be more specific about those two books: I am, again, looking for a good editor. Trying to publish Wind Without Return. Sometimes they don't answer, what's annoying... But I am still trying, and I will continue to do that until I am published.
Meanwhile, you will see more Sketches. Hopely, you will coment. It's very important to me to understand if you liked and why, or if you didn't. 


Yes! I also wrote about Dee story. 
Some days, I don't quite know, but some days, Dee's story pops out of my head and I have to write about it. So I did. And, even though I completely focus on WWR, it's important to write what comes to our head. That's why a journal it's so important. 


(Now I really have to work, in my real job, so... sorry! Tomorrow, I guess, you will have another Sketch! Or something about writing techniques) 

Comments

Popular Posts