Sketch #6

Woods


Why am I always naked? Why?!
Weren't the nightmares enough? Not also I have to leave my room - without my knowledge! I must add -, but naked?! Really world?
Okay, fine! I know I am now a witch, but I didn't sign for this. 
And wake up in the forest - once again... - not knowing if I am going to face pale corpses around me, it isn't how I thought my life as a witch would be. And without drinking my first cup of coffee. Ok, two. In this world I really need two in the morning. 
Okay, I need to go. 
This is a new place. A place that I never been in. 
"S***"
I was dirty. In the last night was raining? 
But I didn't had nothing to cover myself with.
"Great. It gets even better"
"Dee?"
"S***!", I thought trying to cover myself with my body. 
Cross arms to boobs and cross legs to... 
"Dee?", Caleb called again. 
Why it had to be him? Why him?
But I couldn't hide for long, so...
"I am here"
We haven't talk for a week now. Not after our fight. So... the relationship between us, wasn't the better and it didn't matter if he was the one who should teach  me the basics. 
Surprise crossed his eyes, and stayed there. 
"What...", he started "what did you... What's happening...?"
"I had wild sex and all my clothes disappeared. Is that a Witch thing?"
Yeap, I am still amazing explaining things to the one that I am always fighting with.
Looking at him showed me, that he was completly furious. 
"Are you insane? You don't even know most people here? Are you that kind of person?!" 
Well, he surely didn't know me, and he didn't even tried to. 
"Jesus Caleb. I am joking."
I stared for a while.
"Great joke. I am laughing so hard"
He didn't smile?
He took is jacket of and then his shirt. 
I knew how his body was - well, part of it -, since I started to see him fight. 
In that moment he wasn't naked, but I remember his muscles under the rest of his clothes. And oh God!
S***... I am still naked.
"Dress that", he said, hopely not reading my mind. He turned around. What a gentleman... 
I dressed as fast as I could, before we somebody help showed up. 
"I am done"
He looked at me and for a second it looked like he smile, but it was so fast that I wasn't sure.
We started to walk side by side.
"Do you want to tell me what happened? For real?"
"Not yet. Okay? I don't think it's a big deal."
"Really? So why were you trying to hide?"
"I..."
How could I finished the sentence?
Caleb -1 Dee - 0
"Wait"
He stoped in front of me, looking at the clothes he lent. 
He folded my sleeves, without touching my skin. 
My heart skipped. 
Gosh! It was good that he wasn't touching me. 
"That's better"
If I bushed I would have been all red by now. 
The woods weren't scary and I could understand why he cames here to meditate. It was calm, and the surrounding nature would help us to be ourselves and try our power. 
"That could happen", he said "Your clothes disappear during... uh, sex."
Really? Great! 
If you are Witch and thinking about sex, remember, besides protection take some clothes as well, they might disappear. 
"Is that on the books?"
"No"
"So it happen to you."
He didn't have an answer for that. 
Caleb - 1 Dee - 1

Comments

Popular Posts