Finding Answers

Where do gifts come from?
tree
Why is Sorcha away?
Are Blake and Flora siblings? Maybe twins?
Is Maria alive?
Why is Theo hidden? Is he agaraophobic?
How Leo could be Leo? How that work?

These are the main questions that I have to answer. 
I have finished the book and I still feel that there are things missing. The answers to the questions I mada - or the lack of them - is what have been missing.
I have never answer them completely... I have them since the beginning of WWR. I knew that I had to decide. But it was one of those situations "Oh, I will find the answer while writing".
Most of the times that's true - at least in my case -, but not this time. 
And I think it's because of it that the book looks unfinished and the secont is at the same place since last friday...
So, homework:
Make me find the answers.
Write them down, and if I don't like it, well, I have to improve them. 
And then, I could finally move on. 

(...)

That's what I have been doing since yesterday, I have the answers, finally. Or at least most of them. Everything is connected. And I didn't decide if Maria is alive or not. And if so, how much that would change the story. If you remember (if you don't, see William), Maria was the one that William loved. He still do. While she was alive, he kinda behave, and he tried to be a good person. Not perfect, but he was trying. Maria made him see the world differently. And he tried to protect that world. However, Maria died, gaving birth, and William never was the same again. 
So, being honest, deciding if Maria is alive or not, is important to the final part of the second book - just to decide if I write a third or not -, but it's nothing that is super important to decide right now. But I know, that before finishing the second book I have to answer that question. 

Comments

Popular Posts