Ba

Ba
In WWR, Ba are the essence of a person - of course I didn't come up with that idea. It's actually part of the egyptian culture -, some could call it soul, but it is so much more than that. 
So, in WWR I refer to Ba when I am talking about the real essence of a person. That is not lost even though the body dies. You can't touch Ba - in their pure form -, but they can touch you, but that's up to it. 
However there is a character that sees them and, because of it, I had to describe them. So, how Alma sees them will be so different from what you known - if you do. In her perspective, they are like light blue essences, some appear as small balls of energy, others could turn into small humans, but without eyes. Let me explain why they don't have eyes: what they see doesn't matter, but what they feel. Ba are the ones who choose a body - like gifts -, and not a person. So they must feel safe in somebody body to be part of the body soul. 
I not sure if I am explain it right...
On Monday I will post Alma perspective of Ba. What she knows - that other people told her -, and what she really sees. 
This post is also an answer of the questions that I made myself answer. 
Of course, there isn't everything connected with egyptian culture, but there is a link. And I had to explain it. It's like the exercise: 1 fact; 3 Fictions. It is exactly like that, because I use something that already exists, but I had my own stuf. Hopely I am not being rude to any one.

Comments

Popular Posts