Making money?




Am I earning money for what I write? 
Nop.
Have I ever will make money from my dream?
Well, that's up to me actually. 
But no. I haven't been earning money from my writing. 
(if you stop the bulls***!!) - some will say.
Yes, I have different projects on writing. Not particular good at any, but I do what I love: I create different worlds, and new characters. I will never be able to talk with them, but writing them makes me happier. And yes, it's because I don't earn money with writing that I work in several jobs. But let me tell you, I love every single one of my jobs: since writing to taking care of children. Because those jobs allow me to travel and knew new places and people. 
If writing becomes my income, I will be happy, but I will still have another job. Writing is amazing, but I think that be by myself all day will be a pain in the ass (maybe literaly, because I will be sit all day - yes, I tried to make a joke). 
So, between writing the book (it's kinda in the same spot that last month, even though I wrote some parts...); my own job; posting on this same blog; training (yes, I must do exercise...) and figuring out if I will present a script for a TV serie, well, I am here! Making some money while I do what I love. 

And most important: do you do what you love?
Think about that. Money is not a first priority, your happiness is - or it should be. 


Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts