Teachers

I am always saying that school was horrible. It was. I'm not going to lie. But there were teachers that made be love the classes. 
For those teachers, I will create some characters. Some for Wind Without Return and others for Dee's story - yap, I still don't know the name of it... 
So, my teachers:

Leonor (History) - she has this military look and voice and walk. That's real. Honestly, she is scary, but after you know her she is absolutely hilarious. 
I wasn't the best student in the class, but it was with her that I finally understood the importance of history - and past. I have used that part in my stories.

João (PE) - It was with him that I understood that I could be good at something, and he was great to keep me motivated. PE was finally fun. I really enjoy it. So, he would be on WWR to teach Alma and Leo how to be fit and protect themselves. 

Ana (Classic Culture) - So young and so into the subject. She was everything I wanted in a teacher. She was so in love to the material she was presenting. And, she was professional. Even though she was young, she never gave a grade easily. What you deserve you get it. And she was so small, but fighty. 

Florbela (Portuguese) - red hair, tall, annoying voice, but so funny. It was the first time that I started to like the language - yes, it's my mother language, but that doesn't mean I like to study it. Actually, I still don't -, and she was the first to suport my writing. It was awful back then, but she encorage me to improve more and more. I miss her, actually. I miss her classes. She was one of those that talked about other things in class and not only what we had to learn. She care about us, as students, but more important, she care about us as human beings. 

Luís (Music) - This man is scary as hell. Honestly! - no, I was never in Hell. Tall, super skinny and he had this huge brown eyes. When he looked at us, we were scared if he could read your mind. He always knew what we were thinking. He wasn't patient. At all! That actually work with the class, because in the year before we were problematic. Well, I am losing the essential. He kept us interested in music, and just because it's "easy", he gave us big responsabilities. And there was no room to mess up. That's the kind of instructor that I want in Dee's story.

I guess that's all for today!

Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts