Leo

At college I was one of the students that was bored (I know, I already talked about it). In one of the classes I sit next to an amazing girl. Back then, I only saw how she looked like. 
A quiet girl with long brown hair, at the sun, she had blond hair strands. Her eyes were brown like a tree. Skinny and white.
Her clothes were modern, but not too much in fashion. Just because of it, I love it.
She was serius, looking at the teacher - but the teacher also didn't know what she was doing - so Leo looked at her notebook and scratched what she had be writing.
I continued to write my little story will she was noticing me taking notes.
Next class I start right away to write in my notebook - I was beggining the WWR - and I was so focus!
She asked me if she could use my notes.
I laugh (I know, my social skills are amazing!). She looked down and then asked me if I was writing.
Yap. That's what I was doing.
She smiled for the first time and told me she was also a writer.
Since that moment we are friends. And for me, she is a great material to write.
One of the most original persons I ever met.
So, as I normally am, I asked her: "choose a name and a power".
She did.
Leonor (sometimes I call her Leo), and she teleportation herself.

Leonor Almeida was born. One of my main characters of Wind Without Return.
She is 17 years-old and she moved to a new town. A small one, because she doesn't want to draw attention - just like my lovely friend.
But she is a fighter. A warrior. So Leo is the most amazing warrior. Someone that has difficulties to be around other people, that often mistrust. In the book, she grows up has an human and as a warrior. She will battle against lost, distrust, her own feelings, love and herself.
This is Leo.

Comments

Popular Posts