Dee's School

What could be better than normal school? And how would I make it different from the ordinary? What kind if subjects Witches have? What Dee would learn at Witches School? And what name it will have? Witches School sounds awkard and cliché... 
But before having a name for the school - maybe the name of an famous witch? - I have to figure out what kind of classes Witches have. I can look at J.K. Rowling or Cate Tiernan examples, but I also want something different. 
In the case of Dee, she is leaving the normal world to study how to be a Witch, but she can't drop out everything. 
So, what is important to learn? 

Let's put the obvious:

Potions
Spells 

Dahh... But then:

History
Self Defense
Meditation
Botany


(Nespresso) What else?

The students must have several levels - I think that's one of the most important details when you are learning. Something that modern schools lack off. 
So, in the first weeks, what Dee must learn? About the world and herself?

I need to go to study to be some sort of teacher. 

Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts