Changing Sets

Wind Without Return had as set Quinta da Regaleira, Sintra, Portugal


@dintamm_ursa

But also in Covilhã, Portugal and Monsaraz, Portugal.
I came up to the conclusion that is better for me - and the reader -, to erase the names of the places - they already have another name - like Aleinad, Sednem, Anitram and Adarriab -, because it will make to be easier to write about. I find it hard to describe places as they really are. Taking the names of these real places, I will be more able to describe them and change what I want. I already could do it, but their others issues that the reality crush the fiction. So, Sintra, Covilhã and Monsaraz will be in the descriptions, but I will chage frontiers and I will put them side to side, as a new world. It will have their own obstacles, but for me it will be easier - and also a challenge, because my descriptions are not good and I really have to improve or the book will be flat and shallow, and that I don't want!
I guess in the next few weeks I will write descriptions and some will be on the blog. 

Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts