Soldiers

I need to find soldiers for my story - you can understand that if you read the previous edition.
What a better place that in a busy cafe? 
So here am I. Finding people. 


(believe me, there are too many people)

And I promise you, there is a woman doing the same as me. That woman is my first soldier: curly hair touching her shoulders while she is so focus on writing down everybody's shift to practice and defend Anitram. 
The four men (and there's a cute one) are the ones who improve the security system. They have the plan of the wall in the table while they discuss how to mix technology with humam resources. 
The students remind me that this is not only a story of amazing and powerfull people, but also about the mundane problems - and it's also how I contrast the fantasy with reality.
And then... the amount of people on their phones... They are those who died by refusing their gifts...

Comments

Popular Posts