Story Review


The last story that I published (see #9) was created during an online course that I join (at the end will be the link direct to the same course).
The day I wrote the story was the day that I saw a video at Facebook. This same one:






This video was my inspiration to create the short story. It doesn't matter if everything is acurate, because what I wrote is Fiction.
What writers must keep in mind is that is up to them to create stories with what you have.
That day, I used the video, but it could be something that you are listen to on the radio; news; movies; song/symphony; people that you met; photos; etc.
For writers everything could turn out to be a story.
You already know what works the best for me (going out), but I frequently take pictures for later, sometimes it's just a tiny detail. But what for some it's just a insignificant detail, for you could be the main piece fir your story.
So pay attention, have fun, and travel – and it could be just in your head, there's nothing wrong with that. Remember: What works for you, work!
People already think artists are crazy, why not keep the stereotypes?
(I hate stereotypes, but let's play with them!)

If you want to see some of those pictures, you can follow me on Instagram @dintamm_ursa


Comments

Popular Posts