Sketch Review


About the story of yesterday... I know, I know... Kinda weird. I was just training how to engage the reader. (I hope I did it)
I wanted that people want to read more to understand more about the character and the story itself.
And, sometimes, that doesn't even matter, because the short make us, as writers, to write something new.
The short story of yesterday was also that, because – let me tell you something -, it helped me to write the last chapter of the book – the one that is still at the editor (and one of these days I will talk to you about the waiting...).
For now, even though it's published online, don't forget that this it's just a diary, where I will put my thoughts, and trust me, will be some days when my writing will suck! And the “amazing” thing is that I know that! But I will continue to publish and writing. That's the only way to improve.
So, writers, write!



Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts