Subjects that matter


Writing about things that I am interested in, makes my writing easier.
This is the list:
» Trauma
» Runaway Kids
» Gifts/Curses
» Supernatural (serie included)
» Drama
» Medicine
» Fantasy World
» Action
» Secrets
» New cultures
» Travelling
» Try to fit in

For now I think it's all. But this is a list that is always changing and there's nothing wrong with it!
Wind Without Return has gifts/curses, fantasy world, secrets, try to fit in and, hopely, action (I have to improve that one).
The Mansion is all about runaway kids, trauma,drama, secrets, travelling and also trying to fit in.
I am not saying that you can't write about things that you are not interested in personaly, I am just saying that it's easier to write about things that matter to you. That adds to the story personal interest and the reader will notice.

(Later we will talk about investigation or research)

Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts