The Beginning

Chapter One

I have all these stories in my head that make me see the world differently then others.
Some times, they are so many that it is tricky do see the reality. That's my way to travel - and I travelled a lot while in school. 
But now it's time to write them down - honestly, you never know when something will turn into an amazing story. And because I don't want to forget those same stories I will write them in this blog. 
So... This will be my Writing Diary.  
I know it will help me and, maybe, will help another writer like me: an amateur, but still, a Writer. 
There will be good, bad, amazing and horrific days, but I will write, every day.
Sometimes it will be a sketch of a story; in others a flash of a character or simple notes and thoughts. 
This is my promise to myself. What about you?

Ursa

Comments

Popular Posts